100 Day Challenge: Day 4

I stopped by a fruit and vegetable stand and got all these fresh mangos and bananas!
Breakfast
Apple // Meal Bar

Lunch
A Mango // Eggrolls and Chicken Appetizers (failed a bit here)

Dinner
Another Mango // Bean Soup

Challenge Update:
I haven't made perfect progress, but I can definitely say that knowing that I am doing this challenge and being held accountable to reporting my progress here has helped me be sooooo much more intentional about my eating habits. Usually I head out the door without breakfast, but now I'm getting really good at getting in a smoothie or an apple at least.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new re-design of the blog. Simple & sweet as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janiece! I like the vibrancy and simplicity of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics