Hello April Printable + Wallpaper


Whoa, April is here already. The theme for this month's printable is...ALIGNMENT.
It's something I've been working on a lot lately. My bedroom walls are covered with papers of plans, goals, mind-maps, ideas, brainstorms. Little by little, I'm refining my focus, aligning more and more with what I really want to create and work on. 

The most interesting part of this project is that I am scratching out ideas and deleting them almost as much as I am adding them. It's weird that I find myself still setting goals that I think that I should have, but after a couple of days of looking at a particular goal and "trying it on for size," I'll realize that I don't really want to go in that direction.


So I've started to discover that being able to take a big black marker and scratch out a goal that I don't actually want is pretty powerful and affirming. It reminds me of Jim Rohn's teaching on "setting a better sail."

So often we're adding, adding, adding stuff into our lives and onto our plates, but to get to where life really works well, I think we have to learn how to edit and subtract.

I hope this printable helps you define what you want and from there begin the process of cutting out whatever doesn't align with that picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics