Hello March! Free Printable + Desktop Wallpaper



As promised, I have the Hello March printable for you. The theme for this month is manifestation. What do you want to manifest this month?

Just by having clarity around what you want, you set in motion the process of making things happen.
I received this lovely email from Diana who filled out the Hello February printable last month that I think illustrates this point quite well:

Michelle,

I don't do this, but I had to share.  I was turned onto SOS by a friend of mine, Amanda.  I filled it out and after a day or so, forgot about it.  I pulled it out today and read it over.

Whoa!!  Wait a minute!!  I did 90% of what I wrote down!  How did that happen?  I didn't reference every day.  I didn't "work" on it.  I just stumbled along the way I do and yet.... 90%!

Thanks Michelle!  It seems there is much magic in words, more in writing, and when our subconscious gets hold of an idea logically organized and attractively presented it doesn't really matter what we perceive ourselves having done or not done, PROGRESS IS MADE!!!

I'm an OWLER for LIFE!!!!

Totally committed, 
~Diana

How exciting is that? I hope Diana's experience inspires you to take the time to fill out this printable and see what happens with just a little bit of action + intention. 

Like these printables? What do you think the theme should be for April? Leave a comment and let me know. :)

6 comments:

  1. thak you so much you are an inspiration to many

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Mila. :) And thank you for sharing it on Google +!

      Delete
  2. thank you. This month's goal keeper is beautiful!! I am using it to keep track of my crafty challenges and swaps. Have a great day. Prayerful hugs sent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you like it and I hope it helps you lots.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing. These are awesome! I always look forward to your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Jolene. :) Stay tuned, I plan on getting better and better.

      Delete

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics