Danielle LaPorte and Chris Guillebeau

Danielle LaPorte and Chris Guillebeau get together to give value in this video interview!



I like how the host says she's on a mission to bring you behind the curtain stories and lessons from entrepreneurs that you won't find in an MBA program:

Watch video at this link: http://vimeo.com/45584598

Notes:

Go design a life where you can be free.

Practical advice.

You need to be able to dance between the vision and getting down to hustling.

Hustling: relationships, creating, connecting, the art of self-promotion.

Why would you want to do something you're not passionate about?

You'll wither without passion.

Just give.

Give it away and see.

Underpromise, overdeliver.

How can I be of value?  How can I be of value?

My marketing plan is strategic giving.

"For years I wanted to be a writer and I never did anything about it."

"Even if nobody cares about it, I'm going to do it."

Make what you love to do, helpful and useful for other people."

If this is going to work, it's up to me.

People will show up and respond.

The more transparent you are, the better.

"I'm thrilled to do what I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics