30 Day Challenge: let go of one thing a day

Every day, for the next 30 days, I am going to let go of one thing I own. This will be extra challenging for me because I've habitually been getting rid of personal stuff for years so that literally everything I own can fit into a single cardboard box! At first, I found myself wanting to do this challenge just yesterday without really knowing how or why, but as I am writing this I realize that the real reason is most likely stemming from the fact that I have decided to close down my cafe, and so I'm about to have plenty of possessions from my cafe that cannot be sitting around. So first, this stash of marketing posters. Bye bye!
Take this challenge with me! Let's de-clutter together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics