- The X Factor = YOU are the ONLY variable
- Everything is a reflection of you.
- Every external effect mirrors your internal causes
- Money will meet you where you're at mentally. What is your attitude toward money? Your
- Your reality reflects your self-image
- If you will grow, everything in your life will grow
- If you want to have more, you have to become more
- For things to get better, you have to get better
- Work harder on yourself than you do on outside factors
- You sell you. People aren't listening to you. They're looking at you. They're thinking, "Do I want to be like this person?"
- Be that which you want to attract
- It's not what you say. It's who you are.
- You are the creator of your outcomes
- Why are you pursuing what you're pursuing? Why are you doing what you're doing? Your motivation, your reason WHY needs to be BIG ENOUGH. Find out what it is that's going to generate and harness the passion you need to create success in your life.
- Input > Thoughts > Expecations > Creation > Life
- Flush your mind with positive input
- You will only have the level of success in your life that equals your personal development
1. Success is simply a formula. Understand that you're not going to be great the first time. Just follow the formula! Figure out what are the skills you need and practice, practice, PRACTICE!
Your greatest "secret" needs to be that you just practice. Just practice more than anyone else.
2. The key to success is massive failure. Life is a pendulum. On one side is fear, failure, rejection...on the other is success, happiness, and wealth. The more you swing the pendulum on the side of your fears, the more the pendulum will come back and swing on the other side rewarding you with success. Most people can only handle a small amount of fear and failure and so they can only receive a small amount of success and joy.
Your objective is to seek rejection and failure. Learn to accept it and love it because it means you're getting closer to even greater success. The most successful people are the people who dared to fail more than you have. Pop that pendulum! This is a hard point to understand for many people and even harder for people to embrace and practice. And this is precisely why achieving massive success is such a mystery to most people. Your greatest life is on the other side of your greatest fears. You gotta run through the rejection, the fear, the failure in order to get to the success. Just look at the track record, the story of any mega successful person and you will understand this concept better.
3. Consistency wins every time. This is the one principle that most people don't have. The stop-and-start process is what kills success. Keep going! Just keep putting in the effort. It's easier to just keep it going than to keep starting. Consistency is doing the thing you said you were going to do long after the mood has left you.